I had a custom request for a brunette learn-to-dress dollie with a pink/orange outfit. To make the most of my crafty time I made two dollies, one which is now in my etsy shop. She got lots of compliments at the artist market on Saturday, but didn't sell (yet). I'm glad I finally had a use for the pink and orange vintage floral fabric--I have a yard and a half and have been hoping for a perfect project for it. I also realized that my stash of orange fabrics is seriously lacking which means there might have to be a fabric shopping trip in my near future. I love that my business is a fantastic excuse for my fabric collecting.